Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tory Week 4

Hey all!

Things are going great for me here, but unfortunately I do not have a lot of time today, I am at the main campus and have to catch a bus back to the west campus to go get my hair cut in ten minutes, so I will type as quickly as I can!! The west campus is awesome! We all live in apartments meant for college families and we have a kitchen and a living room with couches. It is pretty sweet haha. We also have our classes in apartments and my district meets in a living room, which is kind of weird but a good place! Thank you all for the packages and letters I got for my birthday! That was awesome and I really enjoyed getting all the candy (as well as my district haha). Things are going good with the language and teaching, it is getting boring to have 6 hours of classes a day, but this next week is my last full week so that is great!!! I am really excited to get out into the field. 

Oh by the way we just found out today that we got travel visas to go straight down to Argentina on the 23rd which is awesome!! They are good for 90 days and so hopefully our regular visas go through in time so we can get those while we are down there on our travel visa. The travel visa is a new thing that they are doing for people going to Argentina and we are only the 3rd district that they have done it with. I guess the Lord just needs us down there right away!! I am really excited but kind of nervous I won't lie! But it is all good I know that the Lord won't let me fail as I get out into the field. I should get my travel plans today and I will let you know next week or in a letter what they are. Very exciting!!

I am so happy to be here and I really do love this work. Everything else is going great, I am doing well and am healthy. Thank you all for your prayers for me I can honestly feel the strength it gives me every single day here. I will try and write another email today about some more stuff if I get a chance, but no promises on that one. Oh yeah by the way I have a new address for the West Campus this week, it is:

Elder Tory Zollinger
2023 North 900 East
Unit 888
Provo, Utah 84062

You may want to check the zip code on that for Provo, I dont know if I quite remembered it right haha. You could just call the MTC desk and ask for the West Campus address just to be sure, but I know that our mail box is number 888 cause I have to check it every day because I am the district leader still haha.
Anyway I really do love you all and pray for you every day. I testify that this work is true and that the Lord very much lives and loves us. I will keep you updated on flight plans and other happenings as my time in the MTC nears to an end!! Love you all!!

Love,
Elder Zollinger

No comments:

Post a Comment